Healthy Japanese Ramen with umami of Kayanoya Original Vegetable Stock Powder. Make a tasty soup using ripe tomatoes.
- 2 medium tomatoes
- ½ celery
- 2 shiitake mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Doubanjiang (Chinese chili bean paste)
- 3 ounces ground pork
- 2 packets Kayanoya Original Vegetable Stock Powder (remove from 2 packets)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 servings chinese noodles
- Preferred amount of chili oil
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges. Finely chop the celery and shiitake mushrooms. Mince the garlic and ginger.
- Heat the vegetable oil, garlic and ginger in a pan over low heat for a few minutes. Add doubanjiang, ground pork, tomatoes, celery and shiitake mushroom, and saute over medium heat.
- Add Vegetable Stock Powder, water and soy sauce, and simmer lightly to make ramen soup.
- Divide and serve boiled chinese noodles and ramen soup in two bowls. Chili oil to taste.