A delicious new fusion of traditional Asian dishes.
- 1¼cups water
- Tokyo Limited Edition: Dashi Base for Shabu-Shabu (includes 1 packet of Bonito Dashi Stock Powder, and 1 packet of liquid base).
- 3 ounces pork sliced extremely thin
- 3.5 ounces lettuce
- 1 ounce mizuna (Japanese mustard greens)
- Place water and entire packet of Bonito Dashi Stock Powder in a suitable pot, bring to boil, and simmer on medium heat for 2--3 minutes.
- Remove the first dashi packet and pour in liquid base.
- Spread pork across simmering broth.
- Once pork is cooked, add lettuce and potherb mustard. Eat while adding/cooking remaining ingredients as desired. * Take care to avoid overcooking ingredients.