- 2 pieces of pork loin (approx. 12 ounces)
- Desired amount of salt and pepper
- 1½ tablespoons Kayanoya Yuzu Fruit Preserve
- 1½ tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Desired amount of your favorite vegetables
- Make cuts in the fat of the pork loin, and season with salt and pepper. For sauce, mix Yuzu Fruit Preserve and whole-grain mustard.
- In a frying pan, combine olive oil, garlic cut in half, and rosemary, and slowly cook until the aroma comes out and color changes.
- Add pork loin to frying pan, and slowly cook both sides. Separately, prepare vegetables as you prefer. Once pork is cooked, remove from pan.
- Add white wine to frying pan and flambé. Add the sauce prepared earlier, season with salt, and briefly simmer.
- Cut the pork loin and spoon the sauce over it. Serve with vegetables.