Enjoy how our dashi seasoning brings a little something extra to this traditional Italian Dish!
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 red chili peppers, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet Kayanoya Original Vegetable Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet)
- Cook spaghetti following the instructions on the package. Drain spaghetti, saving ½ cup of the liquid.
- Place garlic, red chili pepper and olive oil in a frying pan and cook over low heat. Add Vegetable Stock Powder and 2 tablespoons of the liquid, and mix well. Add spaghetti and mix well.