- 18 ounces spaghetti
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, cut into halves and crushed
- 10 ounces chicken thigh, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 packets Kayanoya Original Mushroom Stock Powder (remove from 4 packets)
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Bring 5 to 6 quarts of water with 3 to 4 tablespoons of salt to a boil. Cook pasta following the instructions on package or to taste. Drain pasta and save app. ½ cup of pasta water.
- In a large, deep frying pan, add olive oil and garlic and place on low heat. Cook garlic until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Add chicken to pan and stir until all surfaces turn white. Add tomato and cook for 3 minutes, crushing with spatula. Pour in all Mushroom Stock Powder, mix, and cook over low heat for 5 minutes
- Add pasta and Parmesan cheese to frying pan and toss over medium heat. Add pasta water as desired.
- Place desired amounts on plates and garnish with parsley. Sprinkle on added Parmesan cheese to taste.