A savory version of a Japanese classic.
- 6 brown mushrooms
- 2 ounces carrot
- 3½ ounces cauliflower
- 2 ounces thin-sliced bacon
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1¾ cups water
- 1 packet Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock Powder
- 1 tablespoon blended miso
- Preferred amount of green onion
- Cut mushrooms, carrot, cauliflower, and bacon into bite-size pieces.
- Put sesame oil in a pan and stir-fry the bacon. When aroma is full, add vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water and packet of dashi. Bring to boil, turn heat to medium and simmer for 2--3 minutes. Remove dashi packet, turn heat to low and simmer until all vegetables are cooked.
- Turn off heat and add blended miso. Chop green onion and sprinkle on top.