Make this first–class dish in a single frying pan. It's one you'll be proud to serve.
- 14 ounces beef round (cubed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 packet Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet)
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Yuzu Kosho Sauce to taste
- Rub the beef with salt and pepper and allow to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and sear the surfaces of the meat.
- Add all ingredients (including Dashi Stock Powder), cover pan, and allow to simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes. Turn off heat and allow beef to stand with the cover still on.