Kayanoya Original Kelp Dashi Stock Powder is a perfect match for Japanese-style pasta.
- 5 ounces chicken thigh
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- Kayanoya Original Kelp Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons reserved pasta water
- 6 leaves shiso
- Desired amount of shredded seaweed
- Cut chicken thigh into bite-size pieces and sprinkle with salt. Cut mushrooms into quarters.
- Heat a large saucepan with olive oil and saute chicken and mushrooms until completely cooked. Mix with prepared spaghetti, reserved pasta water, and Kelp Stock Powder with soy sauce.
- Top with shredded shiso and seaweed to taste.