Simple dish with true Japanese flavor.
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 5 ounces chicken thigh
- Desired amount of carrot
- 1 piece thin deep-fried tofu
- Kayanoya Original Kelp Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Desired amount of mitsuba
- Cut chicken thigh into 1 cm cubes, and shred carrot into strips 3 cm long. Pour hot water over deep-fried tofu to reduce oil, and cut into long strips.
- In a rice cooker, mix rinsed rice with Kelp Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet) and soy sauce. Add 2 cups of water and other ingredients and cook.
- Serve rice in bowls and top with mitsuba.