A welcome flavor boost for a simple, ultra-healthy dish.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1½ pounds cauliflower
- 1 packet Kayanoya Original Mushroom Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A modest amount of your favorite shredded cheese
- ¼ lemon
- Preferred amount of parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Finely chop garlic, then wash and break cauliflower into florets. (If cauliflower is cut too small, it will overcook.)
- Place garlic and cauliflower in large bowl, add Mushroom Stock Powder from packet, mix and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Drizzle on olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in oven preheated to 356 °F.
- Cover cauliflower with cheese and bake for about 5 minutes. Add squeeze of lemon, garnish with parsley, and serve with pepper.