Pork, garlic and Kayanoya Original Vegetable Stock Powder make a simple but addictive garlic rice.
- 2 ounces pork belly
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 2 bowls cooked rice (keep it cold)
- 1 packet Kayanoya Original Vegetable Stock Powder (remove from 2 packets)
- Preferred amount of watercress
- Finely chop the pork. Mince the garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the pork well until crispy.
- Add garlic and rice, and fry. Add Vegetable Stock Powder and fry.
- Place rice on plates and serve with chopped watercress.