Enjoy a Japanese omelet sandwich with Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock Powder! You can use any bread you like.
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preferred amount of butter
- Preferred amount of mayonnaise
- 4 slices of sandwich breads
- Mix eggs, Original Dashi Stock Powder, sugar and water. Apply the oil to a frying pan and heat it. Pour in egg mixture and cook to make an omelet.
- Spread butter and mayonnaise on a slice of bread. Place the omelet and cover it with another slice of bread.
- Slice the sandwich into your preferred size.