Enjoy creamy potato gratin with umami of mushroom!
- 3 new potatoes
- 1 packet Kayanoya Original Mushroom Stock Powder (remove from 1 packet)
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3½ ounces shredded cheese
- Cut the new potatoes into 5mm wide slices. Put them in water until soaked, then drain water.
- For sauce, add Mushroom Stock Powder, heavy whipping cream and milk in a bowl, and mix.
- Place ⅓ of potatoes, ⅓ of the sauce and ⅓ of cheese on a microwave safe baking dish. Repeat it 3 times for a total of 3 layers.
- Wrap in plastic food wrap and heat in a microwave oven (600w) for 8 minutes, remove the wrap. Bake for about 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 400°F until the cheese is melted and the top is golden brown.