Asian fusion ribs with a burst of dashi flavor.
- 8 pork spare ribs
- 2 green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 red pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1¾ cups water
- 6 tablespoons sake
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 packets Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock Powder (remove from 2 packets)
- Preferred amount of water-soluble potato starch
- Finely chop green onions, garlic and ginger. Remove seeds from red pepper and cut into small pieces.
- Place green onion, garlic, ginger, red pepper in a pan with olive oil and heat. When oil is hot, braise spare ribs.
- Add water, sake, salt and dashi from packets. Simmer on medium heat for 20--30 minutes.
- Thicken to taste with potato starch.