Modern take on a classic Latin dish with Asian flavors.
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- ¼ red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 cloves garlic
- Preferred amount of cilantro
- 2 quarters lime
- 2 packets Kayanoya Original Vegetable Stock Powder (remove from 2 packets)
- Cut medium tomatoes and avocado into chunks.
- Chop red onions, jalapeño, garlic, and cilantro into fine pieces. Transfer to bowl and mix with a fork. Squeeze lime over mix.
- Toss thoroughly with Vegetable Stock Powder from both packets. Serve on small, warm flour or corn tortillas.